Making Rounds

Dean arrives at the boutique.
He brings Halle lunch and picks up the keys to Alex's place.
 
Halle- "Thanks babe."
Dean- "No problem."

*kiss goodbye*

Dean- "I love you.  I'll see you at home."
Halle- "Okay, love you too."
 
Dean pulls up at Alex's townhouse and Ethan's standing outside.
 
Ethan- "Hey Dean, I thought Halle was coming."
Dean- "You sound disappointed."

Ethan- "No, nothing like that."
Dean- "Let's get the door open."

Dean- "There you go."
Ethan- "Thanks.  Please tell Halle I said thanks again."
Dean- "Sure."
 
Mocha Velvet isn't far from Alex, so Dean decides to stop by to check on things.

 
He finds Kelly in the kitchen.  They get to talking and she hesitantly voices
her worries about the slowing down of business.
 
 
Dean does his best to reassure her that things will work out.  It's just going to take some time.  And maybe hiring some extra help with marketing will lift some of the weight off her shoulders.

Kelly- "I'll do that."
Dean- "Remember we're in this together, so call for anything and you can come by the office anytime."
Kelly- "Thanks for the reminder.  It makes me feel a whole lot better."
 
Meanwhile...
 
Carissa returns Oliver's call.
 

5 comments

  1. Hello from Spain: beautiful pictures. Great story. Dean is a very nice husband. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...Ethan seems a tad bit too interested in conversing with Halle. I could be wrong but I get a vibe from Dean that he's not having it, Lol. Nice talk between Dean and Kelly. I hope she can get some good pub on the coffee shop. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tracy... and with Dean. Maybe Ethan should be contacting Alex's mom if he wants to do something for her instead of contacting Halle. We know that the men in Ethan's family don't mind sharing women so Dean should keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things goes alright with Kelly business. She worked so hard to get will she is now

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you get Dean's car from?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top