The Honeymoon Destination

 
They have finally made it.

 Halle- "Wow!  This is really nice."
Dean- "Yeah, it's definitely worth every hour getting here."

 Halle- "Hmmm...that three weeks isn't looking so bad."
 
 Dean- "You changed your mind!?"
Halle- "Not quite.  Sorry babe."
Dean- "No need to apologize."
 
 Dean- "But can we make a deal?"
Halle- "What is it?"
Dean- *extends his hand* "Come sit."
 
Halle takes his hand and is led to the bed.
 
 Dean- "At least once a year, no matter how busy life gets, we take a vacation.  Just me and you."
 
 Halle- *smile* "It's a deal."
 
 Dean- "Good."  After a short pause, "There's something else that I want to say."
 
 Halle- "I'm listening."
Dean- "Don't take this the wrong way."
Halle- "Okay?"

 Dean- "If, for whatever reason you decide that you don't want to work, it's fine with me."

 Halle- "What!?"
 
 Dean- "Halle..."
Halle- "And do what?  Lots of shopping and watch tons of daytime tv?"
 
 Dean- *grin* "Well, when you put it like that it sounds kinda unproductive and expensive."
Halle- *chuckles* "Dean, I'm going to work.  I love what I do.  We don't even have children yet.  Well...even when we do, I'm not sure if I'll completely stop working."
 
 Dean- "And that's fine.  I just wanted to put that out there.  I'll continue to support you."
 
 Halle- "Thank you."
 
 
They chatted a bit more and not too long after they were asleep.  One word.. Jetlag.

2 comments

  1. The room looks amazing! Love the bed, table and chairs set, the walls...very nice. These two are the cutest couple, glad to see their story will continue. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy! It was refreshing setting up this dio, with the tropical theme and all. I'm glad you like it and thanks for continuing to follow. :)

      Delete

Back to Top