Bora Bora Here We Come

Halle and Dean arrive at the airport.
 
 Agent- "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Waverly, unfortunately your flight has been slightly delayed."
Halle- "Will we still be able to make our connecting flight?"

 Agent- "Let's see," as she types.  "This flight is delayed by an hour and I see that you'll have a three hour layover at LAX.  So you'll make your connecting flight!"
Dean- "Good, thank you."
 
 Agent- "You're welcome!  Please let me know if you have any other questions."
Dean- "Okay."
Halle- "Thank you."
 
Halle's cellphone rings on the way to their seats.  She digs it out of her tote.
 
 Halle- *grin* "It's my mom."
Dean- "Tell her I said hi.  I'm gonna find us something to eat."
Halle- "Ah good!  I'm starving."
 
Dean gives her a kiss before walking off.  She takes a seat and answers her phone.
 
 Halle- "Hey mom!"
 
 Lisa- "Hello dear!  Just checking on you two."
Halle- "We're fine.  We're actually at the airport now."
Lisa- "What time does your flight leave?"
Halle- "It's delayed an hour, so around 11:30."
Lisa- "Oh goodness!  The airport is such a pain."
Halle- "It's fine, it's only an hour."
Lisa- "Well, it's nice that you're so patient.  You must get that from your father."
Halle- "I'm not looking forward to the layovers though."
Lisa- "And you get that from me."
Halle- *giggles* and seconds later "Oh, Dean says hi."
Lisa- "Tell him I said hello.  Is he there?"
Halle- "No, he went to grab food."
Lisa- "No breakfast at the hotel?"
Halle- "Umm...we kind of missed it."
Lisa- "Oh goodness."
 
 Halle- "Mom, I'll call you later.  Dean's back with the food."
Lisa- "Okay dear, you two be safe and have fun."
Halle- "We will, love you."
Lisa- "Love you."
 
Halle hangs up with her mom and the smell of the food gives her hunger pains.

 Halle- "Mmmm, smells good."
Dean- "They were still serving breakfast, so pancakes or sausage cheese biscuit?"
Halle- "Pancakes."
Dean- "Here you go."

 Halle- "Thanks babe."
Dean- "Sure."
 
They ate their food, watched the cooking show and an hour and thirty minutes later, they were in the air.

12 comments

  1. Lovely scenes, looks so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the airport. It looks so real. Where did you get the food and her outfit from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The food is the Drive n' Go rement set that I found on ebay. Her outfit- Pants are from Barbie basics, Sweater is from the Kenya doll and I made the scarf and tote bag.

      Delete
  3. I love the airport. Where did you get the food wrappers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are from the Drive n' Go rement set.

      Delete

Back to Top