The Water Bungalow Tour

Hello everyone!  Putting this room together was really fun and refreshing.  I was inspired from different Tahiti photos and did my best to recreate a romantic tropical atmosphere for Halle and Dean's honeymoon bungalow.
 
 
The scrapbook and craft paper were all picked up from Hobby Lobby.  On the walls are the 'Wood Fence' sheets and the sheet on the floor is the 'Burlap'.
 
The window view is from an old calendar and the window frame was created using a few craft sticks.
 
I put together all the furniture pieces, added a delightful welcome basket and arranged the flowers to make it more cozy.
 
 
All three wall paintings were made using scrapbook and craft paper.
 
 
I'm happy with how everything turned out and I hope you enjoyed this tour!
 
 

3 comments

  1. Wow, this looks so amazing I want to stay there! Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! It's a beautiful room. I'm sure Dean and Halle had or will have a wonderful time there.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top