Barbie Vanity Playset at Target

 
While in Target, I came across the new Barbie vanity set :)  I had seen the promo picture a week or so previously and didn't realize they had already hit the shelves.  My initial reaction was that it was very nice, but I had no plans on buying it or even giving it a second thought.  So much for that!!

 
Well after seeing it in person, I'm seriously reconsidering adding it to my collection.  I pretty much like everything about this vanity, aside from the light bulbs on the mirror and the color.  A paint can and a little adjusting can easily fix those minor issues.  Hmmm...I think I might have to get this one.  I seem to be talking myself into it ;)
 

Have any of you purchased this set or plan on getting it?

14 comments

  1. The crazy color distracts you from all the cute details! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Yeah, you have to look extra close. The potential is definitely there :)

      Delete
  2. I'd like to buy it to customize, I hate so much pink but the details are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a given that most Barbie/Mattel items will need to be painted but this looks worth it to me. I love the working lights and ringing phone. Can't wait to see the final look. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. Looks like I'm gonna have to get those paint cans ready :)

      Delete
  4. I saw it yesterday, and wanted to buy it. But it was $40+ dollars and my doll budget is gone for this month. It's real cute but is it worth the money? I'm still debating but I'll probably break down. (sighing...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. That over 40 dollar price tag will have you doing some serious debating. Is it REALLY worth it?! Well, for me, I say...yes. Only because I don't really splurge on the Barbie playsets. I'm usually pretty thrifty or I'll try to put something together myself. But this is different, I like the size, shelving and all the accessories... I feel like I'm talking myself into this again! Lol Thanks Veda :)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I think you've managed to convince us both! lol

      Delete
  5. This is a great set, full of accesories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: in stores in my city is not for sale. If I were you I would buy it. It has many interesting things. You can customize the furniture. Your work is always gorgeous ... keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's pretty darn cute but the cost and color leave me cold. I'm waiting until December to see if Target puts together another Barbie Estate package so I can get 4 sets for 1/4 the price.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top