Halle's Bridal Shower



Looks like the party is really getting started!

16 comments

  1. Everything looks great! Love the color scheme and the stripper of course! Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, what's Halle gettin' ready to do? I'ma tell Dean. lol. Loved it! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every details,couldn't move my eyes from your pics,great post!! Keep in touch!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bridal shower looked awsome! Love the decor and the outfits. Hmm, are we gonna see what the fireman is gonna do! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are beautiful, and the decor looks absolutely amazing! My goodness, what camera do you use, if you don't mind me asking?

    I miss seeing the other girls, they look gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy :) I use a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570.

      Delete
  6. These are incredible. It looks like everyone's having a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Great shower! You did an awesome job on this dio. I especially love the scenes with her opening her gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh pretty!!! It looks like the gals of Grandville could really throw down there!!! Uh oh, Dani (bride to be) is narrowing her eyes at me. "I couldn't have a real shower, flesh human?" Gorgeous. Can't wait to see the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from Spain: I love your photos. I really like the bachelorette party. The firefighter will be very fun for the girls. I really like the clothes that these girls are wearing. Like I have some clothes for my Barbies. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey everyone!! Thanks for all the wonderful comments! It's too bad I couldn't go pass the last pic, since it's probably a little to HOTT for this blog! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it and I have a lot of dolls (14) make more videos

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top