Update

I've missed you guys.♥
Here's an update on some of the characters.
...
It's been a year...
Halle Waverly
Halle has been a stay at home mom.  And she's been smashing her motherly duties and absolutely LOVES being a mother.  Okay, so it hasn't always been great.  She and Dean have had quite a few hiccups here and there, along with a lot of sleepless nights.  But they've managed to get a rhythm going...somewhat.

Dean Waverly
His father has retired and left him in charge of the investment company.  He still co-owns Dee & Jay's Sports Bar with his buddy, Jessie.


Delilah Waverly

Not being able to find work in New York with her new law degree...well, that's not entirely true.  Her brother offered her a position at the company and she turned it down.  Not too long after, she was offered a job in Georgia, packed her bags and moved.


Alex Stacey

Alex is having the time of her life.  She's living in California, has 1 major film and 2 independent ones under her belt.  In a few months she flies back home to New York to shoot her 2nd major film and couldn't be happier.  Her main squeeze, Mark, is still in her life, and he is just smitten.

Shane Waverly and Kelly Johnson

These 2 are officially a couple.  It was a long courtship and well worth it.  They are happy together.

Shane is still at the investment company and Kelly at Mocha Velvet Cafe.

Carissa Collins and Jessie Vander
Carissa and Jessie attempted to get back together a few weeks after their split, but it just never worked out.  They made a mutual decision to always be friends.

 Jessie is in a new relationship with Rebecca.  They've been dating for 2 months.

As stated earlier, Jessie still co-owns Dee & Jay's Sports Bar with Dean and business is good.

Carissa said the heck with love and dived deeper into her work.  She hasn't dated anyone since Jessie.

Melissa Middlebrooks
Her boyfriend, Mason, proposed and she said YES!
Their wedding day.  He is crazy about her and she couldn't ask for a better man.

Their beautiful blended family.


Her girls show love.


Nicole & Tony Hunt

These 2 lovebirds later moved to Florida to be closer to family.

Olivia Brown
Olivia and Landon are still very much an item.

And she's been killing it at work.
...

That's all for now.  Thanks for reading.  Hope you enjoyed the update!

24 comments

  1. Hi Adrian!! Beautiful updates! Great seeing a post from you!!! :-). I would love to get a sneak peek of their beautiful home. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vickie!!! I'm glad you liked the updates! And I'll do my best to get a home tour posted. There's still a lot of decorating to be done, but Halle's on the job. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: I love these pictures and couples. I like to read that life is great for many of them. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see an update. I love your stories and hope to see more very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owwnn, I'm very happy to see the updates! Great pictures! Glad to know the news about them! Just a little sad about Carissa, I like the couple kkkk. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia! I know it's a bummer for Carissa. I'm still confident that she'll find her someone, though. Fingers crossed. Kisses!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the update. I have been wondering how things were going with everybody. Seems like things are mostly working out for everyone! Too bad about Jessie and Carissa. I like them as a couple. I miss your stories! do you still have all of your wonderful dios?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phyllis! And no, I have maybe half of them still standing. I've been making some changes and looking into getting more dollhouses and/or shelving instead of all the individual dioramas. Space issues.

      And no disrespect to Rebecca (I love all my dollies and want them happy), though I'm hoping that Jessie and Carissa will find their way back to each other. :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you! It's very kind of you to give us an update on our beloved characters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola, gracias por la actualización, son grandes personajes, espero publiques pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I missed this update. Great catching up on everyone. For the most part, everyone seems to be really happy. Hope you are doing well. We do miss you and your wonderful characters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I missed your stories are you going to be back posting again?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh god I am soooooooo happy to see the updateeee! I looove it! Please, continue with your work because it's awsome!!<3 I miss your story so much:( And I am also quite sad about Carissa being single, but somehow I always knew that Jessie isn't the one for her :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Adrian!! Are you coming back with the story? I loved it and I miss it so much <333

    ReplyDelete
  12. أعمال شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة
    اهلا بك فى شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالمدينة المنورة نشتري الاثاث المستعمل بأعلى الأسعار بالمدينة المنورة
    تتمتع شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة بالكفاءة والمصداقية فى اداء الخدمة فراحتكم هى اهم الخدمات المقدمة من قبل الشركة
    شراء اثاث مستعمل بالمدينه

    ReplyDelete
  13. مظلات سيارات الدمام
    -
    مظلات سيارات الشرقيه

    مظلات الشرقيه

    متخصصون فى تركيب مظلات السيارات لحماية السيارات من ضرر المكوث فى الشمس فترات طويلة لذا نحرص على توفير مظلات سيارات مصنوعة من أفضل أنواع القماش الكوري والوطني والألماني والأسترالي حيث نقوم بتشييد مظلات سيارات مواقف الفلل والمدارس والكليات والمواقف العامة مع مراعاة توفير مظلات السيارات بالنوعين: مظلات سيارات ثابتة ومظلات سيارات متحركة.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top