Girl Talk: Reassuring and Rebuilding

 The opening is coming to an end and most of the guests have left.  Brie pulls her sister to the side.
 
Brie- *speaking quietly* "Sooo, what's the deal with you and Shane?"
 
Kelly- "Oh here we go.  We're just friends."
 
Brie- "You guys sure do talk on the phone a whole lot."
 
Kelly- *smile* "Friends do that."
 
Brie- "Hmmm...so, he's never come over your place for...cupcakes?"
 
Kelly- *chuckles* "You are relentless."
 
Brie- *smile* "You know I like to be all up in your business."
 
Kelly- "Then you should know, I'm not going there with him.  It's unprofessional.  Plus, my focus is here now."
 
Brie- "Fine, I'll leave that alone.  I do want you to know that I am really proud of you!  You've wanted this for so long and you did it."
 
Kelly- *smile* "Thanks Brie!  Although, I'm kinda nervous."

Brie- "Girl please, you're gonna do well."

After a few more minutes of talking, Brie helps Kelly clean up.
  
 Meanwhile, Halle and Melissa catch up.  It's been awhile since they've had a one on one.
  
Halle- "Melissa, I know things haven't been quite the same, I'm sorry for what happened."

Melissa- "Halle, it's okay.  I don't blame you and most importantly, I've moved on."
 
 "And not to excuse Alex, but John is a complete bastard."
 
"I found out he had another child outside of our marriage, who's now seven!"
 
"He has always been a liar and cheater.  Now he's remarried...good luck to her."
 
"My father knew he was bad news, I should have listened."
 
"The only beautiful things that came from that marriage, were our girls."

"Anyway...," as she leans in, then in a whisper, "I've been dying to talk about someone I'm sort of seeing."

Halle- "Who?!"

Melissa- *blushing* "Mason."

Halle- *smile* "Oh nice.  He's such a sweetheart."

Melissa- "Honestly, at first he was completely annoying," a smile forms across her face, "Now I can't seem to get enough of him."

Halle- *smile* "Well, looks like Mr. Mason is definitely doing something right."
They both chuckle.

 
The ladies spend the next twenty minutes catching up and then everyone heads home.
 
 
Thanks for reading :)
 

6 comments

  1. Great story! Melisa deserves to have a man in her life that will treat her like a queen. Halle looks radient as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great episode! Girl talk is good especially when it is good and positive convo. There is nothing worst than a negative friend. Lol. I am looking forward to seeing Kelly's new business venture develop.

    P. S. Great seeing Melissa again. Mr. Mason has her blushing. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy!! I am so happy to see more of Melissa again. It's been a long time. Besides that I am happy that kelly is getting what she wants. This was really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for Melissa. That John was a dog. The cafe looks like it's going to be a big hit! I know Kelly's got a lot on her plate but maybe something will blossom between her and Shane.

    Looking forward to updates. Happy New Year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love this im so happy to see everyone doing very well, my fave characters are Halle and Dean lol, and i miss your videos a lot i still watch them lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: great pics. Halle is very pretty. Nice bar. Keep in touc

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top