Great Sticker Remover

I've been putting some work in on the Lewis's new home and was honestly not looking forward to the sticker removal.  But, that changed while I was in Home Depot and ran across a product called Goo Gone (it was about 5 or 6 bucks).  I had never heard of this product and was looking forward to seeing what it could do, since this house was loaded with stickers.

When I brought it home, I gave each sticker a few sprays and left it to sit over night.  The next morning, I grabbed some soap and water to wipe them off and they literally came right off.
It worked EXCELLENT!  It has become my go to sticker remover.

Before
After

Before
After


** Please get assistance from your parent or guardian if you are under 18. **

14 comments

  1. Hello from Spain: thank you for teaching product called Goo Gone. I did not know that product existed. I look forward to the outcome of the Lewi's house. Your are doing a great job ... keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. I've heard of it but never knew it came in a spray. I know what I need to keep around now :O)

    I can't wait to see what you do with the new house ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Since I discovered Goo Gone, the game has changed! Also, I had painted my Barbie airplane with white spray paint. Months later, in and out of storage, it had black scuff marks. A little Goo Gone and the scrubby side of a sponge and they were gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I guess I'm off to Home Depot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome but you know Imari is going to take all the credit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you not know about Goo Gone? I assumed everyone knew about it. I've been using the same bottle at least 5 yrs now. I have another product called Goop. I can't remember what I used it for, but a lot of the G products are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think they have this stuff in the Netherlands.
    I am looking forward to see you decorate your house, it is so lovelt.
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. I mean lovely, it is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. The small bottle is at Dollar Tree in case anyone wants to just try it out. It is great for removing stickers from boxes for those who are box collectors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That stuff is great and from the looks of it, it didn't take you anytime to remove them. I can't wait to see what how this house is going to look when you get finished. I have plans to do the HF house over I just need to find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the comments!! Yes, Goo Gone is an amazing product. I wish I've known about it years ago. It would have made things a whole lot easier :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top